Mayhem

kasapin

http://www.music-photocalypse.net/interviews/mayhem.php

Now after Varg Vikernes is out prison on parole, are you in any kind of contact with him?

No, not after he got into prison. I just heard some time ago the rumors that he was out of the prison, and now when you say so, it is obviously a fact that he did. I was in a good relation with him back then in the 90’s. But of course I was very irritated by his acts and I disagree with what he did. But on the other hand I think that he has done his sentence now. He deserved his freedom and should go on living his life. I heard he was going to make a new album – it is very interesting! I think he is a very talented guy, a very intelligent guy. Those are my memories about him. He is very polite and kind too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM will support British black metal pioneers VENOM in Sofia, Bulgaria.

The concert will now take place on May 30 at the Hristo Botev Hall instead of the previously announced April 17 at Zala Festivalna.

Opening the show will be the Slovenian band NOCTIFERIA, which last performed in Bulgaria with SAMAEL and OMEGA in 2009.

30. maj, uklapa se u ono što je Frubi rekao za turneju... Valjda će se finalizovati sve uskoro.

It's official, kids

Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM have announced the following European tour dates with support from Slovenia's NOCTIFERIA:

May 23 - Music Pub - Cluj Napoca, Romania

May 24 - Szene - Vienna, Austria

May 25 - Exit - Prague, Czech Republic

May 26 - Progresja - Warsaw, Poland

May 27 - Loch Ness - Krakow, Poland

May 28 - Coloseum - Kosice, Slovakia

May 30 - Hristo Botev - Sophia, Bulgaria (w/ VENOM)

May 31 - SKC - Beograd, Serbia

Jun. 01 - Pieffe Factory - Lucinico, Italy (Slovenian border)

Jun. 03 - [to be announced] - Rome, Italy