Dream Theater

bu

As 2009 is finally winding down and no DT plans have been made public yet for 2010, I'd like to just give a quick rundown of what we have planned to prevent any rumors or speculation that I'm starting to see brew....

As you know, after Thanksgiving we will be heading down to New Zealand for the very first time and then over to Australia (with special guests Pain Of Salvation)...and then we will return home to our families for the holidays and New Year...

In an unexpected move, we will then enter the studio right after New Year's to write and record a brand new instrumental track for inclusion on the upcoming Gods Of War 3 soundtrack. This will mark the first time in the band's career we have written and recorded an exclusive track for an outside project. Roadrunner invited us to participate and we decided we were up for the challenge!

Next on the agenda will likely be a South American tour in the late winter / early spring...but we are still awaiting details on this, so of course plans are still subject to change...

Speaking of changed plans, I'm afraid I have some disappointing news for our North American fans: after serious discussion within the band and evaluations with our manager and agent, we have deciding against doing another US run in spring as we had initially planned...for many reasons, it just is not going to work out as we had originally hoped. (and yes Texas, I still remember we owe ya next time!)

Essentially, this means the BC&SL World Tour will conclude with South America (if it indeed happens) and the only remaining DT shows in 2010 will be some possible festivals and one-off shows that may (or may not) happen towards the end of the summer.

So that's the 2010 forecast for DT....

OK, there ya go! You're now in the loop....

Thank you for a GREAT 2009 (so far) and looking forward to more in 2010,

MP

Nisam sve kopirao ako hoce neko sve da procita, moze to na Portnoyevom forumu...

bah, ok je spot

Ako ste se smorili od postovanja na Dream Theater temi, eno vam ga najbolji prog album godine na metalcore podforumu.

Bend se zove Between The Buried And Me, pa overite :D

Slušam intenzivno The Great Misdirect, odličan je album. :pivopije:

Uglavnom, evo ga neki cool intervju sa Petrucci-em gde ljudi postavljaju pitanja, a on odgovara, da ne ispadne da sam samo pohvalio BTBAM :haha:

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/the-beatles-or-the-stones-with-dream-theaters-john-petrucci-224996

Edited by Jimmi