Dream Theater

bu

Pa jbg, nisu svi progeri upoznati sa Diovim delom. Mada su mogli da probaju pesmu na tonskoj, jebeš spontanost ako je pesma skrnavljena. :razz: Šta ja znam, ipak razumem da je Mike bio u fazonu da oda počast legendi na ma koji način...

ono nije počast, ono nije ništa

NARODE MOLIM VAS MOZE LI NEKO DA MI KAZE DA LI CE DREAM THEATER DO KRAJA GODINE SVIRATI NEGDE BLIZU NAS ILI TIPA CENTRALNOJ EVROPI??Cini mi se da sam pre par meseci video negde da treba da dolaze u bugarsku al izgleda da sam lose video :udri: ...da li neko zna mozda?!Slusam ih dugo i nikad nisam bio na koncertu... :frown:

MIKE PORTNOY TO TOUR WITH AVENGED SEVENFOLD THROUGHOUT 2010

After having had such an amazing experience recording my drum tracks for the new Avenged Sevenfold album, we all knew it would be awesome if I'd be able to do some touring with the band after its release...

I am happy to say that the timing worked out perfectly that my touring cycle with Dream Theater (and Transatlantic) was coming to an end just as A7X's was scheduled begin!

(well, perfect for everyone except my poor family!) : )

Although I wish I could stay on board with A7X in a more permanent capacity, the reality is that I am commited to Dream Theater as my main priority (that is my baby afterall!), and I will need to resume work with DT to start a new album at some point in 2011....

However, I will be able to join my brothers in Avenged Sevenfold for at least the duration of their touring throughout 2010...and hopefully this will give them the time to continue to heal and get comfortable back on the road....

You can look at me like the band's "rebound drummer" to buy them some time until they are comfortable and ready to make a commitment to somebody new for full-time relationship in their future!

In the meantime, I am real excited to hit the road with the boys...to bring my drumming from their new album to life on stage and to honor The Rev with all of their older material....

(Hey, do I get to have a cool, bad-ass stage name now???) : )

C-ya out there,

MP

Mike o onom live Dio tribute-u:

For the record (although I would think this is probably VERY obvious), this was COMPLETELY spontanious...I just grabbed Pete's bass and decided to do it on the spot...I have a feeling Neal, Roine and Pete didn't even have an idea of how those songs go or what I was singing....

If I would've ever known it was going to be posted on Blabbermouth (and "judged" by their oh so intelligent and incredibly more talented than me fans), I probably should've shown the song to the guys backstage beforehand (and lowered the key so I could sing it!!!) : )

....but this was just a completely spontanious moment...

Feel free to post this onto the Blabbermouth thread so they understand the conditions of this spontanious "tribute"....

MP