Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ma ima da se gonjaju po sudu jedno pet godina, spicice sve pare na advokate i ona ima da ga oguli za svaku godinu koju je provela s njim.. recimo da ce da izvuce pristojno milionce.

i on ce i dalje da joj pise pjesme..

ma ima da se gonjaju po sudu jedno pet godina, spicice sve pare na advokate i ona ima da ga oguli za svaku godinu koju je provela s njim.. recimo da ce da izvuce pristojno milionce.

i on ce i dalje da joj pise pjesme..

Da su pametni, pa odmah lepo da joj d amilionce i cao-zdravo.

;)

ova krava nece ni patos intervjuisati, glupa je ko kurac majke mi.. i ne kazem to zato sto sam rasista ( :mhihi: ) nego zato sto je GLUPA fakat...

koga briga za pijanu familiju pijanog Keri Kinga?! we have tons of fun here, i am so excited, everything`s cool, you look nice.... - to su jedine fraze koje iserava s vremena na vrijeme :)

AJOJ! mala je nevidjeno glupa..ali nevidjeno! jedino pitanje je bilo da li mu se svidjaju nove gitare..i dejv se trudio da produzi pitanje, tj odgovor do maximuma. a da..i mala je morala da kaze da svira klavir???? nista o albumu, nista o planovima! i jos nije to bilo dosta..na pola intervjua je nestao ton!!!

PA STO NIJE NESTAO KADA JE ONA GLUPACA PRICALA O ZMIJAMA!???

neko ce da mi plati za ovo! ima da navatam neka dva divljaka iz afrike da se igraju sa ovom glupacom!

Ovo je ubedljivo najveci shit koji sam u zivotu gledao ekipa je dobra ali je ovo .... ne znam sta da kazem

Ovo je ubedljivo najveci shit koji sam u zivotu gledao ekipa je dobra ali je ovo .... ne znam sta da kazem

druze, a sta mi seremo posljednja dva dana? :)

vic:

pod noz nego sta.. otkad ja to pricam :)

znaci, doslo mi da je umlatim.. drugi put ocu kad odem licno na taj sou... :)

Edited by blondie

Btw, neznam jel neko napomenuo, ali od danas su Dave-ove, a kontam I gitare citavog Megadeth-a -> Dean Guitars. Napravljen je novi model za Dave-a; danas u 16:00 ih je Dave preko live webcam-a predstavio.

Mislim da su samo Daveove, no vrijeme će otkloniti sve naše sumnje. :bigblue:

Droogies!

In case you were wondering what was said when the audio went down before I left NAMM yesterday, it went like this:

She said, blah, blah blah NAMM?

I thought (what did she just say?) and said, "Yeah, I had a great day" or something.

She said, blah, blah, blah, DEAN are the best in the world!"

I said, "I completely agree, do you play guitar?" or something.

THEN

She said, "I am actually a pianist."

I said, "Did you say you were a penis?"

She said, "Yes, I am a pianist!"

After confirming numerous times, I looked into the camera and said, "WHAT!!!???" and wanted to say what she said but I was too embarrassed to do that to her.

I had to leave after that!

I told the heads of DEAN and we all had a good laugh. I thought she did ok, but I haven't seen anything yet.

It was great seeing some of the guitarist that were at DEAN that I respect as players (most of them from when I was developing my own style) like Rik Emmitt from Triumph, and Rudy Schenker from the Scorpions. I missed Leslie "Green" West (inside joke) and saw a lot of other people that went by in a blur; Phil from Armoured Saint, Rita (Darryl's girl), and numerous people I thought were out of the business or presumed dead.

One guy walked up to me and introduced his kids, and said something like, "Its good seeing you again, . . . how you been?" and my brain started itching because I didn't know this guy from a hole in the ground.

Ah, and you want to be famous?

So, yes the May 8th date is finally confirmed now that the mix is nearly done. I hate saying when release dates are, because sometimes they change, and you have to deal with naysayers who behave like the ultimate inch of colon, but I would rather this record was finished to my standards, and above (which it is . . . about time, I know) then put out a soft record.

Metal needs a really good oldschool record again. I believe I have delivered. It ain't RIP2, but it could be the record that makes me forget about everything in-between.

Love to all of you that I saw at NAMM, and that saw me on the net thanks to the interviewing pianist.