Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bolje da čekamo da neko postavi link za Endgame pošto će uskoro da procuri nego da raspravljamo ko je bolji jer od toga očigledno niko nema ništa. Molio bih ubuduće bez rasprava Endgame vs Deadt Magnetic i sl.

Hvala

ју хев потеншл :)

Voleo bi da je tako ali u poslednje vreme muku mučim sa potencijom. Verovatno je to posledica Heffestovih rima

Zar stvarno mislis da je to moguce? :)

Ne mislim, naravno, ali barem mogu da kažem da sam pokušao ako ništa drugo :)

Edited by M-16

My Space

Droogies!

It is official! On August 31st between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM I am going to be in the Clear Channel radio station down here in San Diego recording my first of 36 months worth of my new radio program.

I am going to have a contest to pick the name of my show. The prize may be a guitar, it could be a pass to a show, it could be any of a number of things, but most importantly, it will be my way of thanking you for helping me christen our new show.

It will also be the beginning of a new period in radio, where we are going to go back in time, back to when radio really mattered, and back when the programmers listened to music and not to people who forced us to play what they want and not what we want.

I am even going to play bands like Merciful Fate, so just let it be said. I am also going to play some bands that you may not like and you may even want to change the station about. I hope that you won't leave, because I want to build a relationship with you and talk with you every month, and hopefully every week, and then if this all goes according to plan every day!

So, get ready to make history with me, and with you!

Love and bruises,

Dave Mustaine

MSGD!