Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cekaj, cekaj, cekaj....Mislim da ne pricamo o istom filmu...Ja sam 99% siguran da se snima film Rock School (dakle ne School of Rock koji je u to vreme bio i zvanicno uveliko izasao). Poenta je da ce biti malo ozbiljniji od SOR ali sa slicnom pricom i verovatno manjim budzetom...

Ali buni me to sto u Vicovom postu kaze da ce ekipa iz SOR raditi Peace sells, tako da stvarno vise ne znam...

U svakom slucaju, mislim da nesto o tome ima u prethodnom Dejvovom postu (sad sam gledao na njihovom sajt - oni cuvaju samo 10-15 poslednjih) tako da ako neko ima neka napise...I da, taj Peace sells bi trebalo da bude na soundtracku za film....NEKA NEKO RAZRESI OVO!

Edited by dethman

Takođe sam našao i ovo:

Anonymous writes "LEGENDARY ROCKERS HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL

FOR NEW SOUNDTRACK PROJECT

ALICE COOPER, IAN GILLAN, DAVE MUSTAINE, BILLY IDOL, ANN WILSON AND MORE TEAM UP WITH MUSIC STUDENTS FOR THE 'ROCK SCHOOL' SOUNDTRACK

'ROCK SCHOOL' SOUNDTRACK SET FOR RELEASE VIA TRILLION RECORDS

ON MAY 31, 2005

The soundtrack to the much-anticipated film 'Rock School' will be released on May 31, 2005 through Trillion Records.

The documentary, which will hit theaters early this summer through NewMarket Films, chronicles the inception and success of Paul Green's School Of Rock Music, which was founded in Philadelphia in 1999 to teach young musicians and singers to play and perform classic rock 'n' roll.

Produced by Grammy® Award-winning Phil Nicolo (Lauryn Hill, The Roots, Train), the soundtrack to Rock School takes a unique approach by featuring the actual students that appeared in the film re-recording hits alongside legends like Alice Cooper, Deep Purple's Ian Gillan, Yes' Jon Anderson, The Police's Stewart Copeland, The Ramones' Marky Ramone, Heart's Ann Wilson, Megadeth's Dave Mustaine, and Billy Idol.

The track listing is as follows:

1. “Black Magic Woman” Gregg Rolie

2. “I Wanna Be Sedated” Marky Ramone/Tyson Ritter of The All American Rejects

3. “School’s Out” Alice Cooper

4. “Barracuda” Ann Wilson

5. “Highway Star” Ian Gillan

6. “LA Woman” The Paul Green School of Rock Music

7. “Heart Of The Sunrise” Jon Anderson

8. “Rebel Yell” Billy Idol

9. “Don’t Stand So Close To Me” Stewart Copeland

10. “Iron Man” The Paul Green School of Rock Music

11. “Peace Sells” Dave Mustaine

12. “Hocus Pocus” The Paul Green School of Rock Music

“When the producers asked me to be a part of Rock School, I said okay and asked them to send me a track of the kids performing our song. What I heard was a bunch of kids giving it 100%, and it sounded great. It was good fun,” said Ian Gillan of Deep Purple who performs the band’s hit “Highway Star” on the soundtrack.

'Rock School' is the soundtrack to more than just a temporary fantasy camp. It's the beginning of the kids' new way of life.

The movie trailer can now be viewed at an FTP site (in QuickTime, Windows Media and Real Player formats in small, medium and large sizes): http://www.liquid8records.com/video/trailer.htm.

Takođe sam našao i ovo:

Anonymous writes "LEGENDARY ROCKERS HEAD BACK TO SCHOOL

FOR NEW SOUNDTRACK PROJECT

ALICE COOPER, IAN GILLAN, DAVE MUSTAINE, BILLY IDOL, ANN WILSON AND MORE TEAM UP WITH MUSIC STUDENTS FOR THE 'ROCK SCHOOL' SOUNDTRACK

'ROCK SCHOOL' SOUNDTRACK SET FOR RELEASE VIA TRILLION RECORDS

ON MAY 31, 2005

The soundtrack to the much-anticipated film 'Rock School' will be released on May 31, 2005 through Trillion Records.

The documentary, which will hit theaters early this summer through NewMarket Films, chronicles the inception and success of Paul Green's School Of Rock Music, which was founded in Philadelphia in 1999 to teach young musicians and singers to play and perform classic rock 'n' roll.

Produced by Grammy® Award-winning Phil Nicolo (Lauryn Hill, The Roots, Train), the soundtrack to Rock School takes a unique approach by featuring the actual students that appeared in the film re-recording hits alongside legends like Alice Cooper, Deep Purple's Ian Gillan, Yes' Jon Anderson, The Police's Stewart Copeland, The Ramones' Marky Ramone, Heart's Ann Wilson, Megadeth's Dave Mustaine, and Billy Idol.

The track listing is as follows:

1. “Black Magic Woman” Gregg Rolie

2. “I Wanna Be Sedated” Marky Ramone/Tyson Ritter of The All American Rejects

3. “School’s Out” Alice Cooper

4. “Barracuda” Ann Wilson

5. “Highway Star” Ian Gillan

6. “LA Woman” The Paul Green School of Rock Music

7. “Heart Of The Sunrise” Jon Anderson

8. “Rebel Yell” Billy Idol

9. “Don’t Stand So Close To Me” Stewart Copeland

10. “Iron Man” The Paul Green School of Rock Music

11. “Peace Sells” Dave Mustaine

12. “Hocus Pocus” The Paul Green School of Rock Music

“When the producers asked me to be a part of Rock School, I said okay and asked them to send me a track of the kids performing our song. What I heard was a bunch of kids giving it 100%, and it sounded great. It was good fun,” said Ian Gillan of Deep Purple who performs the band’s hit “Highway Star” on the soundtrack.

'Rock School' is the soundtrack to more than just a temporary fantasy camp. It's the beginning of the kids' new way of life.

The movie trailer can now be viewed at an FTP site (in QuickTime, Windows Media and Real Player formats in small, medium and large sizes): http://www.liquid8records.com/video/trailer.htm.

E pa, na to sam mislio!!!!! SVAKA CAST sto si nasao to pivopije.gif

Vidis da se zove Rock School, da tek treba da izadje i da nisu ona deca nego studenti....Sad cu da pogledam trailer.

I sada jedno pitanje, gde ce moci da se kupe karte? Mislim verovatno u SKC ali gde josh?

Rajo

P.S. McRobb is fuckin' man!!!

pa sigurno na bilet servisu, mozda IPS-u i tako... mozda po manjim radnjama tipa mordori i felixi ali ja tamo ne bih kupovao iste, jerbo u slucaju otkazivanja koncerta, po pare morash da lolazish u drustvu MICIKE... icon_smile.gif

E meni tek sad nije ništa jasno!!! icon_confused.gif Izgleda da je tačno i jedno i drugo!

Vidi ovako, pogledao sam trailer...definitivno se radi o drugom filmu... Sto se godista tice, mogu ti reci da ima i mladjih i starijih od onih u SoR...Film deluje zanimljivo, mogao bi se nabaviti...To bi nam valjda razresilo sve nedoumice. icon_mrgreen.gif

I konacno potpuna setlista:

Blackmail The Universe

Set The World Afire

Skin O' My Teeth

The Scorpion

Wake Up Dead

In My Darkest Hour

She-Wolf

Guitar Solo

Something I'm Not

A Tout Le Monde

Die Dead Enough

Angry Again

Trust

Of Mice And Men

Kick The Chair

Hangar 18

Return To Hangar

Back In The Day

Sweating Bullets

Sympony Of Destruction

Bass Solo

Medley Peace Sells.../Mechanix/Paranoid/Peace Sells... _________________________________________________

Holy Wars

Silent Scor

dobra je playlista ali ja bi pravio neke vece promene , ubacio bih tornado of souls, ashes in your mouth,reckoning day,blood of heroes,addiscted to chaos, vortex, bar 2-3 kad bi ubacili od ovih - icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

dobra je playlista ali ja bi pravio neke vece promene , ubacio bih tornado of souls, ashes in your mouth,reckoning day,blood of heroes,addiscted to chaos, vortex, bar 2-3 kad bi ubacili od ovih -  icon_rockdevil.gif  icon_rockdevil.gif

Mnoooooogo bi ti,znash?Addicted nikada nije sviran uzivo,kao ni vortex,koliko ja znam.Ali leeeeeeeepo bi bilo cuti tornado,reckoning ili ashez... icon_cry.gif

Blood of Heroes tek nema sanse no.gif

Edited by Vick Tim

dobra je playlista ali ja bi pravio neke vece promene , ubacio bih tornado of souls, ashes in your mouth,reckoning day,blood of heroes,addiscted to chaos, vortex, bar 2-3 kad bi ubacili od ovih -  icon_rockdevil.gif  icon_rockdevil.gif

ma celu jutanaziju... ajmo... icon_mrgreen.gif

ako ti se slusa jutanazija... slusaj NAS! icon_smile.gif

Edited by Mustaine

Mnoooooogo bi ti,znash?Addicted nikada nije sviran uzivo,kao ni vortex,koliko ja znam.Ali leeeeeeeepo bi bilo cuti tornado,reckoning ili ashez... icon_cry.gif

Blood of Heroes tek nema sanse  no.gif

blad je mocna stvar, al' to je k'o kada bi ocekivao da ce mejdni da svit+raju judas be my guide....

ne mogu da verujem da ce izbaciti tornado....

ovaj mastejn razocarava sve vise i vise....i znA lineko konkretno shta je to bilo na dokumentacu megalomanike shto se on predomislio, pa trazio da ga ipak izbace iz dokumentarca....

Edited by Blacksunray Verb Delikvent