Evergrey

Ja mislim da i onaj ludak shto su ga nosili na koncertu u januaru isto jedva cheka ponovo :meshuggah::pivopije:

Ima nas josh par slicnih...

Mene bash zanima sta se deshava i hoce li se pojaviti "Deth Destruction".

Edited by Telcontar

Flying down to Balingen (Germany) on the morning of their inaugral Bang Your Head!!! appearance, EVERGREY frontman Tom Englund allowed BW&BK to sample a pair of tracks from the band's forthcoming (still untitled and label-less) effort, which contrary to published reports is NOT written.

In fact, said tracks utilized a drum machine and synthesized bass.

"We need to find a bass player and label," states Englund, matter-of-factly. Ex-FREAK KITCHEN basist Christian Gronlund stood in for the BYH show.

"We're not rushing into anything. It's not (a timetable) I want, but we'll probably go in (to the studio) in August, give it to the label for a January release. There are currently 13 songs/ideas, but who knows what will happen once we all get together. We're negotiating with labels right now, but not budging an inch, which has already caused some to say no. We're not worried."

The music in question echoes the tall singer/guitarist's sentiments. The first cut was, as rumored, somewhat heavier, with a small electronic effect (ala Monday Morning Apocalypse) in the background. Catchy vocals, there's simultaneously ripping guitar and drum breaks. The second is slower and more otherworldly, with piano, it's reminescent of pre-MMA works, with a gradual build in intensity and sonic width tpowards conclusion.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All!

I just want to write and say that alot of positive things has happened in the band over the last 3-4 weeks. It will be announced in beginning of august on the official Evergrey website. The band is now taking a few weeks holiday, and to Kerrsive, yes the band is playing the Motstoy festival. Please look into the EG website in a few weeks, it will clear alot of your thoughts and questions. So for now, I wish you all a nice and warm summer.

Take Care

ZP