Evergrey

ODLICAN IZBOR !

Ali koja sapunica,DragonHeart ce videti da sam slucajno naslutio ko bi mogao biti novi basista EGYa pre par meseci na forumu...

Inace danas objavise da je Jani otisao iz Sonate.. glavna fora, Jari je bassista u prog solo projektu Eliasa novog gitariste sonate. Ne mogu da verujem koliko su svi isprepletani tano, i kako svi bendovi menjaju clanove sa drugim bendovima, ludilo.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there !

Just wanted to give you a quick update on what’s been going on in Evergrey Camp during the last week.

After the first real vacation in 6 summers we all are back on track and feel really inspired to get back to writing.

Henrik’s been in Thailand, Rikard in Madrid, Jonas spent his summer in Sweden and I have been visiting my Mom in Gran Canaria, Spain .

Last week I was in Holland helping out Arjen Lucassen on a couple of songs on his upcoming album with Ayreon. That’s going to be a great album as always and I can assure you that my singing is quite diverse from what you are used to hear on the Evergrey albums, so be sure to check it out!

tom_and_arjen.jpg

Jari became a father last week to a little girl by the name of Saga , so congratulations to the whole family!

We have 7 songs finsihed by now. I honestly think you all will be really excited when you finally will hear the end result cause what has been written so far is some really awesome music !

Label wise , we are still negotiating with 3 different ones and this time we will not sign anything until we are 100% sure and content with what we get.

Next week Jari will arrive and we will start to rehearse for real for the upcoming shows and album, Can’t wait to play live again since it has been a rather slow summer.

We are also working with a new business coordinator who’s job is to secure endorsement deals as well as give us suggestions on how we would be able to improve financially and strategically.

We have already a European tour booked for February but more details on this will of course come later.

All in all we are trying to get everything and everyone fired up in order to make sure this will be our best album ever!

Thanks for sticking with us through the years !

‘t

Jeboteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Dva kralja! I sve ove vesti! Jao, jao ... osećam se kao tinejdžerka!

Pitanje za ljude iz Legacy Promotion i Terra Nostra: da li ste već kontaktirali EG za sledeću godinu, da nas imaju u vidu!????

Jebi ga, covjek fino kaze evropska turneja... A mi nismo Evropa :(