Helloween

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pokusavao sam da ti odgovorim na PP, ali sam dobijao poruku da ti je sanduce napunjeno. Zatrpan sam poslom i necu ici ninasta do Maidena. Imam ponudu za oba Keepera, razmena je u pitanju i najverovatnije cu je prihvatiti. Preporucujem ti da pogledas u CD shopu u Kralja Milana (ex Srpskih vladara, ex Marsala Tita), prekoputa Skupstine grada (udjes u pasaz, pa desno u zgradu). Tamo sam kupio "Master of the Rings" reizdanje. Ko zna, mozda nabave i Keepere...

In a recent interview with Spain's Laestadea.com, MASTERPLAN guitarist Roland Grapow has confirmed plans for a collaborative project with his ex-HELLOWEEN bandmates Michael Kiske (vocals) and Kai Hansen (guitar, vocals). An excerpt from the chat follows:

Q: About Hansen and Kiske, there's a rumor of a project. Is that right?

Grapow: "It's not a rumor, it's true. We’re just waiting for the right moment. We gathered together two or three times in the last two years. What happens is that Michael doesn't want to do anything with too much hard rock or too much heavy metal, too much dark or negative, he wants to do something more lively. So, probably, when I finish the tour with MASTERPLAN, I'll begin to write some tracks for Mike. Kai too. We'll see what will come out. But, once and for all, we will do something."

Q: Does this project have a name?

Grapow: "No, not yet! Perhaps it will be called HELLOWEEN! (Laughs). No, it’s a joke. At the moment we haven't thought of any names because we haven't planned it out yet. Now we only want to write a few songs which we feel comfortable with, that Michael doesn't find negative, but we all love. Because we don't want to make a Kiske solo album with two famous guitarists from the past. We search for music which speaks for itself without any need to be aggressive or negative."

Evo jedne stare vesti konacno potvrdjene od strane nekog! Nego ne mi jasan ovaj Kisketov pichkarski pristup pisanju pesama..pa sta on oce, ambijentalni album?

Bas me cudi da nisu svirali stare stvari...

Sto te cudi? Nema ko da peva stare stvari... ;)

Derris je ok al Kiske je majka.

Meni se svidjaju oni albumi koje svi mrze :D

Pink Bubbles Go Ape, Chameleon naravno Kiper 2.

Od novijijh stvari, ne znam, ono Master of the Rings, The Dark Ride je brzo smorio... Time Of The Oath mi je skroz ok.

Obozavam pesmu Crazy Cat... loodilo :)

Uzdravlje B)

HELLOWEEN and GAMMA RAY (who are fronted by former HELLOWEEN guitarist/vocalist Kai Hansen) are in talks about teaming up for a European tour in November. In an interview with the Spanish web site Rafabasa.com conducted yesterday (February 7), HELLOWEEN singer Andi Deris stated, "There is nothing definite yet, but it is actually something that is more than a mere posisibility. Last year we played two or three festivals together, such as Wacken, and that was a wonderful experience. When we shared the stage at those festivals, we always joined GAMMA RAY on stage to play the last song of their show, 'Future World' [HELLOWEEN cover] or whatever, and the crowd enoyed it very much — not only for the performance, but also because they could see that we didn't hate each other at all. We've always said in interviews, as has GAMMA RAY, that there is no bad blood between us, there is no trouble, and our rehearsal rooms are even located next to each other. We used to go out for coffee or drinks together, we talk with each other, we laugh together, and now we play concerts together — so far only at festivals, but why not give people a package tour? That way you will never know in which GAMA RAY song members of HELLOWEEN will appear, and which HELLOWEEN song wil feature members of GAMMA RAY as guests. I think that it is gonna be great for everybody."

No comment. Necu. Bolje da cutim.

Pa ne mora da znachi shto su Kaijeve..Oni su i Future World i Ride The Sky i Halloween(zadnje) cepali bez Kaia...pa evo i Mr Torture bez Kuscha..

Meni je IWO vrh...ali odmah posle nje je March...koju ne kapiram zasto su ignorisali..okej..svirali su je na Keeper turnejama '88/'89..ali posle toga pada u zaborav..doduse kao i Halloween.

Menni licno sve pesme koje je pevao Kai, zvuce smesno kada ih pevaju Kiske i Andi.

Na onim EPovim ima Starlight sa Kiskeom na vokalu, samo vristi. Te pesme je samo Kai mogao otpevati kako treba.

Kiske bre podobro radi posao na pesmama sa Woje. Na bootlezima se chuje ;) A studijske verzije "Starlight" i "Victim Of Fate" sa Kisketa..pa..jedini problem im je sto zvuce jednostavno "mekanije" nego originalne..npr uopste mi ne lezi Kiskeov glas u onom srednjem delu Victima :)

Al mu zato glas za How Many Tears lezi perfektno npr.