Helloween

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyway..da prokomentarishem "Halloween" uzivo posle..18 godina mu to dodje..

Najvishe me je odushevio Deris. Iskreno pola onih visokih delova ili nije izvukao ili se muchio kao pacov ali je zato izuzetno entuzijastichan celu pesmu i ruku na srce stvarno je carski frontmen. Takodje, muzichki, pesma je odlichno zvuchala, s tim shto mi se chini da je Weikath malo zabushavao na soloima.

Nice.

Ma ima...samo ti treba neki flash download program...oni su napravili skriptu tako da nema diraktnog linka do samog video fajla vec preko te skripte za player ucitava se video sa druge, skrivene lokacije...veoma mudro...

...Prati li me neko?

Uvek mozete da upalite Sound Recorder i snimite to...

According to SofiaEcho.com, HELLOWEEN will replace Eurovision Song Contest winners LORDI on the billing of the Kaliakra Rock Fest, set to take place August 25 in Kavarna, Bulgaria. The Finnish band is forced to miss the show due to scheduling conflicts, Avtora.com reported.

The August 25 concert will be HELLOWEEN's third visit to Bulgaria. The band previously performed in the country in December 2002 and in January 2006.

Kaliakra Rock Fest will kick off on August 25 with a performance by TESTAMENT. It will be followed by an appearance by TWISTED SISTER.

Tickets are 30 leva in advance and 40 leva on the day of the show. To buy tickets, go to www.ticketstream.bg.

dakle..koga ne mrzi da se cima..sto se mene tiche..teesko..

Vidis...imas pravo...

nego :

The Singles Box – Volume 1

1985 - 1992

user posted image

Release: 18th September 2006

Cat No: CMXBX1410Format: 7-CD

Disc One – Helloween EP (1985):

1. Starlight

2. Murderer

3. Warrior

4. Victim Of Fate

5. Cry For Freedom

6. Surprise Tracks (White Christmas / I’ll Be Your Santa Claus)

Disc Two – Judas Mini Album (1986):

1. Judas

2. Ride The Sky (Live)

3. Guardians (Live)

4. Victim Of Fate (Live)

5. Cry For Freedom (Live)

Disc Three – Future World (1987):

1. Future World

2. Starlight (’87 Remix)

3. A Little Time (Alternative version)

Disc Four – Dr. Stein (1988):

1. Dr. Stein

2. Savage

3. Livin’ Ain’t No Crime

4. Victim Of Fate ‘88

Disc Five – I Want Out (1988):

1. I Want Out

2. Save Us

3. Don’t Run For Cover

Disc Six – Kids Of The Century (1991):

1. Kids Of The Century

2. Blue Suede Shoes

3. Shit And Lobster

4. Exclusive Helloween Interview

Disc Seven – Number One (1992):

1. Number One

2. Les Hambourgeois Walkways

3. You Run With The Pack

ABOUT THE ARTIST/ALBUM:

Germany's Helloween are probably the most influential Heavy Metal band to come out of Europe during the 80's - crystalising the sonic ingredients of what later became known as Power Metal. Throughout their studded career, the Teutonic noise merchants have both enjoyed and endured the rewards and pitfalls of a heady career in the world of metal, along the way releasing singles and albums that have influenced a whole generation of fans and bands alike. The Singles Box Volume 1 collects together the first clutch of EP's and Singles released over a seven-year period from 1985 to 1992. All are presented with their original tracklistings with some including later version bonus material and cover artwork faithfully reproduced. A must for collector's of the band and for champions of European Power Metal alike.

Edited by StarbreakeR

Preskupo? Prichash o Bugarskoj bre...ne bi ishao do wackena, vec samo do Kavarne..aman.

Preskupo u smislu da su oni izracunali da im se ne isplati davati toliko novca za tako malo dana. icon_rolleyes.gif Nije to moje misljenje!

Edited by Metal girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...