Slayer

Karlo SE

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dear Metalheads, 

are you ready for a superlative announcement? If not – fasten seat belts please and hold on: 

The one and only SLAYER! 

We are damn proud of presenting to you the only two open air shows at all in Germany which are going to happen in late August. 
From August 27 to August 30 2009 Wacken Rocks Festivals Seaside and South are going to experience a thunderstorm of Thrash far beyond comparison! 
Shouter/bass player Tom Araya and his troops will bring, amongst other things, their brand new studio album “World Painted Blood” to you, which will serve with perfect endtime mood! 

So, horns up for: SLAYER! 

Yours, 
Wacken Rocks Team

Au :)

"I figured, and I'm sure the other guys figured, that if there was another five-year gap this would probably be our last record," guitarist Kerry King tells Billboard.com. "If we're going in five-year gaps, that means two records in 10 years. I think we all didn't want to wait that long. Not that we didn't have ideas -- we toured, put out DVDs and box sets and had a lot of other stuff going on."

Au :)

"I figured, and I'm sure the other guys figured, that if there was another five-year gap this would probably be our last record," guitarist Kerry King tells Billboard.com. "If we're going in five-year gaps, that means two records in 10 years. I think we all didn't want to wait that long. Not that we didn't have ideas -- we toured, put out DVDs and box sets and had a lot of other stuff going on."

Pa, šta je čudno? Samo realno gledaju na stvari. Nije da žele da bude poslednji album, kako mediji pompezno najavljuju, već ni sami ne žele toliko da odugovlače sa budućim izdanjima.

Dave Lombardo generalno i o novom albumu...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=122352

Znači drže se profesionalno u međusobnim odnosima u bendu...hmm...sad to može biti i dobro, a i loše donekle. Ali razumem da im posle toliko godina zajedno u poslu treba distanca jedni od drugih. Kako bi to uticalo na bend i muziku videće se, za sada je sve ok. Da ne baksuziram, bolje da ćutim. muk.

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI

novi album će da bude balega,kao i prošli i pretprošli.

nek se slayer drzi koncerata i dosta,albume nek zajebu.

araya je ionako više puko za pevanje.

na sceni više deluje ko orangutan u smrtnom ropcu nego da peva.ali i bolje tako tu,nego da se muci i umire po studiju.

ali ima dobru zenu.malo sjebana kolena,ali raćunajmo,to je od blajvanja arayine kare...ko zna,bradati perverznjak,di je sve tero da kleći.ali neka,dobra je koka,u dupe joj ga steram.sigorno mu bila grupi bitch nekad.

Q: It had to help that "Christ Illusion" was a pretty well-received album.

Dave Lombardo: For the most part. It coulda been better.

Q: The reception to it, or the record itself?

Dave Lombardo: I think the record was good, but it coulda been better in a lot of ways. I can't really pinpoint anything, but overall... I think we were still getting used to being around each other — I mean, I'd been back for five years... but coming off a departure of ten years, I think it really takes a lot of time to get back into each other's minds. They've been able to kinda understand my playing a little better, where I was coming from, because during those years I was developing my drumming in the SLAYER style. I was away from it, so I had to think in the SLAYER mode again. They were getting used to me, I was getting used to them again, and learning the things they'd developed while I was gone. That record had to happen, and it was what it was.

Otprilike je ovo i moje misljenje o CI albumu.

Racunaj da im pjesme traju u prosjeku 4 minuta,da je 90% njih brzo i fizicki zahtjevno,sto za publiku,sto za bend. Opet dobijes nekih 13-14 pjesama,sto je sasvim solidna plejlista.

taj rad....ako non stop mlatish glavom ili si u shutki...1h ti je i vishe nego dovoljno...