Nachtmystium

+Abigail+

• 2 weeks later...

Nachtmystium & Murmur - I Wait In Hell/Shuttle I (Split) (2011)

Cover.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?xs37o6hk59mo4ky

JEBI

Inače, car je ovo 'ladno ripovao u pogrešnoj brzini, ista priča kao za Drudkh-ov "Anti Urban". :haha:

Otvorite Audacity i zviznete fajl tu, selektujete ga celog, Effect/Change Speed/from 33 to 45 i pičite. :rockdevil:

Тек сад видим пост. Озбиљно сам мислио, после последњег ГБ, све за шта се каже sludge black metal има предизпозиције квалитета. Скинуо сам албум и преслушао једанпут, не звучи лоше. Прве две песме су досадњикав, после је боље.

Edited by Underkuruz

• 4 weeks later...

Chicago-based extremists NACHTMYSTIUM have finished mixing their new album, "Silencing Machine", at Engine Studios with Sanford Parker (YOB, PELICAN) for a July 31 release via Century Media Records. Prior to the recording session, the band and Sanford worked on a few other tracks, two of which will be released as a special limited-edition seven-inch which will be released on April 16. The single will contain the new track "As Made" and a cover version of JOY DIVISION's "The Eternal", which features vocals by Chris Connelly (REVOLTING COCKS, MINISTRY). Neither track will be included on "Silencing Machine" and the two songs will only be available as part of this single.

The seven-inch single will be available in mint-green and limited to 100 copies (exclusive available at CM Distro). It will also be available in white and black vinyl limited to 200 copies each.

The single will be available before the official release date and can be pre-ordered here.

nachtseveninch.jpg