Cradle Of Filth

All_Destroyer

British extreme metallers CRADLE OF FILTH have commenced the songwriting process for the follow-up to last year's "Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa". According to CRADLE OF FILTH frontman Dani "Filth" Davey, "Two songs ('The Abhorrent' and 'Siding With The Titans') [are] already past the demoing stage, with a third track snapping swiftly on their heels. I can reveal that they are sounding sonically, well, like CRADLE OF FILTH, but in a very good way. But then again I would say that, wouldn't I? Whether it be true or not I think the songs thus far sound fab, very atmospheric but driving headlong, eerily cinematic and really memorable."

He adds, "At the present we are looking at entering the studio around the third week in March 2012 with that ever-tentative release date of next All Hallow's Eve to crawl eventually toward. This would put the band firmly back out on the road towards the end of next year, possibly straight into the maw of Europe. There will be new things in the CRADLE OF FILTH canon as we really try not to stagnate — well, not outside of our stage clothes anyway — but rest assured what has surfaced already is killer material indeed. And no, it's not's another fucking concept album!

In other news, CRADLE OF FILTH is putting the finishing touches on its next project, an orchestral album titled "Midnight In The Labyrinth", which, according to Davey, will feature "nine classic CRADLE tunes reinvented as orchestral compositions." He adds, "This is no elevator music (or indeed the theme music to 'Schindler's Lift'!), this is a full-on horror film soundtrack in the vein of Danny Elfman, Christopher Young or Jerry Goldsmith. Musical scores to whittle away the evil winter months to… this should see the poisonous light of day in April 2012. Ish."

"Midnight In The Labyrinth" track listing (not final sequence):

* The Forest Whispers My Name

* The Twisted Nails Of Faith

* Summer Dying Fast

* The Rape And Ruin Of Angels (Hosannas In Extremis)

* Funeral In Carpathia

* Thirteen Autumns And A Widow

* A Gothic Romance (Red Roses For The Devil's Whore)

* Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids

* Dusk And Her Embrace

• 2 weeks later...

ovo im je definitivno najdosadniji dokumentarac..5-10minuta sa svakog festa i sa par nastupa po rusiji i to je to. oni non stop smoreni i umorni sa gomilom nekih fanova i ruznih cura.

ovo iz belgije nisam ni nesto preterano gledao pustih samo the principle... i ne zvuci ni malo dobro al' ajd' ovih dana cu pogledati ceo nastup.