Gorefest

Person Who Fart Bubbles

Uf, i ja sam se lozhio na ovu bagru...Posebno False i Erase. Davno li to beshe...

Soul Survivor je bio, hm, ne znam shta je bio...zanimljiv i usran u isto vreme - al' sam ga voleo...Vredi li slushati Lamuerte (ili Chapter 13 kad smo vech kod toga...)?

Edited by matatrtaDgrejt

• 4 weeks later...

Najgori bend iz Holandije? Haha.

Ne postoji LOSH death(a more ni thrash) iz Holandije! Hm..pa dobro..barem ga ja jos nisam cuo :) A Gorefest je daleko od toga! Doduse..materijal posle prva dva albuma i ne grlim nesto mnogo..a na Chapter 13 ima nekih momenata koji me stvarno nerviraju..La Muerte chuh tek sad prvi put, i sta znam..it's 'nyah' simply...ima zanimljivih pesama tipa "You can make me kill"..al sve u svemu album nije my cup of tea

False jebe keve kakva je albumchina bre!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dutch metallers GOREFEST have posted the following message on their official web site:

"We're well into our first week of recording the follow-up to 'La Muerte'. In this week all drum tracks have been recorded. Our drummer Ed [Warby] was on a roll and laid down all those brutal and demanding parts with breath taking ease. We shot some handy cam footage of the drum takes which you can find in the media section of this site. Ed like a fish in the water behind his new Sonor kit, bashing away on those beautiful Amedia cymbals.

"Monday Tue Madsen was over to make drum sounds and on Tuesday we made guitar and bass sound. Next Monday we will start with recording the rhythm guitars and bass guitar. If all goes well, this will take about a week and a half. After that it’s time for extra bits and pieces and the solos. In April JC will go over to the Antfarm studio in Denmark, where the mixing will take place, to record vocals."

• 1 month later...

GOREFEST: New Album Title, Track Listing Revealed - May 3, 2007

Guitarist Frank Harthoorn of the reactivated Dutch metallers GOREFEST has issued the following update:

"Exciting times in GOREFEST land. Tue Madsen's finished mixing some of our finest songs ever, and an excellent job he did. He managed to make everything sound even heavier than we'd imagined. Which is quite a feat, actually, because boy, our imaginations can be all over the place, I'll tell ya! Anyway, I guess it's pretty obvious we're quite pleased with the whole thing and, indeed, ourselves.

"Now, for some even more exciting details: the title of this Headbanger's Delight will be 'Rise To Ruin'. Nuclear Blast will be releasing it throughout Europe on August 3rd, with a U.K. release following three days later. I have no idea why, but there you go. Details on the U.S. release date [to be announced]. As with our previous CD 'La Muerte', 'Rise To Ruin' will feature some wonderful artwork by British artist Rob 'Mid' Middleton."

"Rise To Ruin" track listing:

01. Revolt

02. Rise To Ruin

03. The War On Stupidity

04. A Question Of Terror

05. Babylon's Whores

06. Speak When Spoken To

07. A Grim Charade

08. Murder Brigade

09. The End Of It All

kad pre sarmu mu jebem..au ne mogu da docekam...

• 4 weeks later...

Izashao promo novog albuma..evo slusham 3 pesmu upravo..jebiga klasicni gorefest nishta novo..ko da slushash neke njihove neobjavljene pesme...nije mi se neshto zalepio za uvo kao La muerte ali valjda ce se sadashnji utisak promeniti do kraja albuma

Agree. Nema hitova, sve je chist prosek. Ona devetominutna je na momente zanimljiva, ali je u sushtini dosadna, sve je u nekom mid tempu, chak i naslovna od koje sam puno och'kiiivooo! ©Radovan III

Trojka, kad se sve sabere i oduzme.

Ipak je i dalje SS najgori album. :D

• 2 weeks later...

GF je jedan od najboljih svetskih bendova, a kamoli holandskih.

Rise To Ruin je fantastičan, ali samo ako baš varite taj old skul tempo.

Skoro su totalno su odbacili melodične deonice i zaboravili hard rock komponovanje.

Summa: nijedan neukusan album.

Fantazija.

:zeleni: