Premier Liga

.:Thor:.

Причао сам о Ливерпулу, и играчима попут Реине и Луиса Гарсије.

Ја не навијам за Ћавија, нити било ког појединца, већ за ФК Барселона. А ти навијаш за Партизан чији је оснивач покренуо Олују. Коју капирам да је сваки Хрват морао да подржи да не би завршио на Голом отоку, или негде слично.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

@Jarcoslav

Pa nisu svi Katalonci separatisti , ali onaj koji podrzi Haradinaja , javno , svakako jeste .

I opet ti je tesko da se skoncentrises i shvatis , ali imas privilegiju i srecu sto sam ja na sajtu , pa cu ti sve lepo objasniti :

Tudjman dok je bio u Partizanu bio je kao i svako tada Jugosloven komunjara , isti kurac kao Krcun , dok je bio u Partizanu nije pocinio zlocine , polse pola veka je to uradio kad nije imao veze sa Partizanom , zllocini su se dogadjali a on i SADASNJI trener zvezde su se ljubili .

Edited by Hail Metal
  • Downvote 1

Pistolero, nema drugaciji mentalitet nego je postavljen defanzivnije kao centralni vezni dok su Dzerard i Lampard ofanzivni i sa mnogo manje defanzivnih zadataka, a u 30-tim godinama je(Skols) maltene igrao zadnjeg veznog. I svejedno je uspeo da da 150 golova.

Definitivno jedan od najboljih igraca u poslednjih 20 godina, Zidan je rekao da mu je on bio najtezi protivnik sa kojim se suocio.

Edited by metal guru

Nemoj gledati brojke! Ako ces tako onda je Lampard najbolji igrac sredine terena svih vremena, ali ipak nije. Ljudi su uvek voleli da porede tako sto gledaju brojke. Npr. Steven Gerrard nema brojke kao Lampard ali on ima nesto sto nema nijedan igraca danasnjice a to je nadljudska harizma i ogroman uticaj na igrace, trenere, navijace, hejtere samim svojim prisustvom na terenu! Nije isto kad za Liverpul igra Dzerard i kad on ne igra! To su po mom misljenju dve razlicite ekipe. Ovoj drugoj fali vodja, neko ko ce da preuzme stvar u svoje ruke!

• Upvote 1

Tudjman dok je bio u Partizanu bio je kao i svako tada Jugosloven komunjara , isti kurac kao Krcun , dok je bio u Partizanu nije pocinio zlocine , polse pola veka je to uradio kad nije imao veze sa Partizanom , zllocini su se dogadjali a on i SADASNJI trener zvezde su se ljubili .

Садашњи тренер Звезде је полу Србин, што показује чињеница да му је мајка из Србије. А том твојом логиком, у време када се љубио са Туђманом није имао никакве везе са Звездом.

Него, да се држимо теме.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/brazil/2012/01/13/2845837/sao-paulo-starlet-henrique-to-join-qpr-on-loan-report

Овај КПР се нешто као озбиљно појачава?

@Jarcoslav

Pa covece jel si ti pijan ili stvarno sporo kapiras ?

Pre nego sto je postao trener je podrzao oluju . Nogometnom klubu Crvena Zvezda to nije smetalo i te kako je moglo da se utice da se samodeklarisuca ustasa ne dovede.

Edited by Hail Metal
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

nadljudska harizma?

Ajd sto navijas za Mancester (to zahteva posebnu psihoterapiju) nego te to jos i sprecava da budes realan. Ni ja ne navijam za Liverpul, a jos manje drkam na Dzerarda, ali ovo sto sam rekao je apsolutna istina!

Edited by El Pistolero
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hahahahah , pa taj ne zna hodati ulicom

Ај озбиљно, не можеш то ни у шали да кажеш за њега. Он је најкомплетнији играч средине у Енглеској у последњих 20 година.

Уосталом:

In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen — the most complete — is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything. He can play the final pass, he can score, he is strong, he never gets knocked off the ball and he doesn’t give possession away. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more.

Xavi

My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder.

Zinedine Zidane

Rooney is one of the best players in the world and I love watching him play. But if you had to pick out only one, then for their history and for all that they have achieved it would have to be Paul Scholes or Ryan Giggs. They are two shining examples for any player.

Andres Iniesta

I’m not the best, Paul Scholes is.

Edgar Davids, in his prime

I told Moratti Scholes is a “mission impossible” man. It’s more than money with him. He was born just a few blocks away from Old Trafford. It`s about wearing United’s colours.

Inter owner Massimo Moratti’s adviser, Pino Pagliara (July 2000)

Out of everyone at Manchester United, I would pick out Scholes – he is the best midfielder of his generation. I would have loved to have played alongside him.

Pep Guardiola

I tell anyone who asks me – Scholes is the best English player.

Laurent Blanc

The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy – Scholes.

Patrick Vieira

He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League.

Cesc Fabregas

I can’t understand why Scholes has never won the player of the year award. He should have won it long ago. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t seek the limelight like some of the other ‘stars’.

Thierry Henry

Why isn’t he playing for England? It is crazy. Only in England. Scholes is a great, great player. So experienced and still, for me, one of the best in the world in midfield. Manchester United are lucky to have him.

Jose Mourinho

Paul Scholes had the best football brain I’d ever seen in a kid. Let’s face it. Paul Scholes is in a class of its own.

Brian Kidd

Paul Scholes would have been one of my first choices for putting together a great team – that goes to show how highly I have always rated him. He would have been one of the first players I’d have bought, given the chance.

Marcello Lippi

Scholes is undoubtedly the best midfielder of his generation.

Zinedine Zidane

He is a very complete, spectacular footballer. He always fights for the ball and tries to lose his marker to help his team-mates – either to defend or to have a shot on goal. For any football player in the Premiership, Scholes is a player you want to emulate. I would happily end my career with the medals that Scholes has. I am young and I hope that I will be able to surpass him – but it is not going to be easy.

Cesc Fabregas

Juan Sebasticn Veron while at Chelsea being asked in an interview who’s the best English player : “Paul Scholes.”

Paul Scholes is just fantastic. When you play alongside him, you realise what a special talent he is.

England have lost their best player

George Best after Paul retired from international football

There isn’t a player of his mould anywhere in the world.

Glen Hoddle

He’s always in the right position, always seems to be at the end of the box when the ball drops in. The complete midfielder – when he’s fit, he’s the best. Some go missing but he’s in the right place at the right time. He’s my favourite player of all-time, unbelievable. If you give him a chance it’s a goal, isn’t it?

Micah Richards

He’s the best one- or two-touch passer in the country. He sees the game unlike any other player.

Terry Venables

If you ask footballers to pick out the player they most admire, so many of them will pick Paul Scholes. He can tackle, and his passing and shooting is of the highest level. He’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time.

Alan Shearer

Paul Scholes has been the best England midfield player for 30-odd years. You’d probably have to go back to Bobby Charlton to find someone who could do as much as Scholes. When the ball arrives at his feet he could tell you where every player on that pitch is at that moment. His awareness is superb.

Gordon Strachan

Scholes is one of the most complete footballers I’ve ever seen. His one-touch play is phenomenal. Whenever I have played against him, I never felt I could get close to him.

Eidur Gudjohnsen

For years Paul Scholes has been one of the best players in the Premiership. He’s incredible. He has always been under-rated throughout his career. He’s a team player, a one and two-touch footballer who makes good decisions on the pitch and makes his team play.

Thierry Henry

Обрисао сам оно што су говорили играчи Јунајтеда и Фергусон, овако је објективније. Само је изјава Џорџа Беста остала.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

naosvajao se trofeja tako dobar...gigs igra duze od njega i bolji je...

Bravo za argumente, oslikavaju totalno Džerarda kao fudbalera. Pritom, ja rekoh da skidam kapu Gigsu.

Narsile, dugo te nije bilo! Dobrodosao nazad:

Salu na stranu, logicno je da ce svako forsirati svoje, navijaci Liverpula Dzerarda, navijaci Junajteda Gigsa ili Skolsa itd...

Hvala! :pivopije:

Ja ne volim Skolsa da vidim ali Gigsu skidam kapu.

Pistolero, nema drugaciji mentalitet nego je postavljen defanzivnije kao centralni vezni dok su Dzerard i Lampard ofanzivni i sa mnogo manje defanzivnih zadataka, a u 30-tim godinama je(Skols) maltene igrao zadnjeg veznog. I svejedno je uspeo da da 150 golova.

Definitivno jedan od najboljih igraca u poslednjih 20 godina, Zidan je rekao da mu je on bio najtezi protivnik sa kojim se suocio.

Zidan je rekao i da je Džerard najbolji igrač na svetu iako nije u medijskoj pažnji kao Mesi i Ronaldo, ako ćemo već sa njegovim citatima. :)