Linkovi za download albuma

Baal

@armatura

mental floss

http://rapidshare.com/files/123476946/UDS.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/123477479/UDS.part2.rar

ovaj i life n perspectives su mogli da se nadju na soulseeku,pa pogledaj i tamo,mozda se pojavilo jos nesto.ako nadjes live in belgrade baci linkove ovde,leba ti

pravi povod za

Hvala ti puno.Na slsk vise ne idem,jer sam se nakupio virusa tamo.

LOL.

Ocekivao sam skroz drugu muziku, ovo je vishe neki sta ja znam Shoegaze, alternative metal , post-rock (?!) , post-punk.... sa zenskim vokalima na Francuksom. Ali svejedno veoma dobar album, vidim da su ranije bili Black metal , pa zato mozda im stoji taj tag.

Ocekivao sam skroz drugu muziku, ovo je vishe neki sta ja znam Shoegaze, alternative metal , post-rock (?!) , post-punk.... sa zenskim vokalima na Francuksom. Ali svejedno veoma dobar album, vidim da su ranije bili Black metal , pa zato mozda im stoji taj tag.

Da, svacega ima na albumu, ali ne moze se reci da nema black metala, u gitarama se i te kako cuje da im taj zanr uopste nije nepoznat (pustis recimo ovu La Reine Trayeuse i pola pesme true black metal, sa stilom).

Super atmosfera, francuski bas dobro zvuci ovde, sta znam, to je to. I cover je odlican.

d6d5c4beab4df0ca1d9ec4615ec57d65.jpg

Год: 2009
Жанр: Alt Rock, Indie Rock, Britpop
Продолжительность: 00:49:30
Кодек: MP3
Битрейт: 265
Тип битрейта: VBR
Размер: 44 MB

Трек лист:
01. Fade Away (5:06)
02. Listen Up (4:49)
03. Half The World Away (4:04)
04. The Butterfly Collector (4:25)
05. All You Need Is Love (3:26)
06. Don't Go Away (4:04)
07. Sad Song (4:22)
08. Wonderwall (4:49)
09. Slide Away (6:15)
10. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out (4:47)
11. Married With Children (3:23)
Скачать: Noel Gallagher (Oasis) - The Dreams We Have As Children:

http://rapidshare.com/files/209926143/The_Dreams_We_Have_As_Children-Noel_Gallagher.rar

Matt Chamberlain

51FEFVSSVTL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Released: 15 Mar 2006

10 tracks

© Web of Mimicry

Matt Chamberlain

Matt Chamberlain (born April 17, 1967 in San Pedro, California) is one of the world’s most widely-heard session drummers. Chamberlain began playing drums at the age of 2. He received his first set of drums at age 15, and studied with David Garibaldi, Murray Spivack, Chuck Flores, and Greg Bissonette before being awarded a scholarship to study at North Texas State University three years later. He started playing professionally in the Dallas, Texas Deep Ellum scene in the mid 80’s.

His first prominent gig was with Edie Brickell & New Bohemians where he toured and recorded with them from 1988 until 1991. In 1991 he briefly joined the band Pearl Jam and toured with them before the release of their début album Ten. He can be seen in the band’s first video, “Alive”. After a season in the house band for Saturday Night Live, he moved to Seattle to start the out groove band Critters Buggin which is currently active. He has done some particularly innovative work on combining live and looped drums, often creating loops on the fly and then playing along to them. Matt, who Tori Amos often introduces as “the human loop” at her concerts, is based in Seattle, Washington.

Other notable work includes his contribution to the tours and albums of Tori Amos, Morrissey, Fiona Apple, Christina Aguilera, Critters Buggin, Dido, Sean Lennon, The Master Musicians of Jajouka, Robert Fripp, Jon Brion, David Torn, Indigo Girls, Weapon of Choice, Stone Gossard, Edie Brickell & New Bohemians, Tim and Neil Finn, David Bowie, Elton John, Peter Gabriel, The Wallflowers, Natalie Merchant, Bill Frisell, the Saturday Night Live Band, Robbie Williams, Kanye West, Garbage, Anika Moa, Shakira, John Mayer, Brad Mehldau, Liz Phair, Chris Isaak, Dave Navarro, Kevin Max, Sam Phillips and William Shatner. In 2005 he released a self-titled solo album on Web Of Mimicry Records that he describes as “an imaginary soundtrack to an Asian-Western-Sci-Fi-Horror Movie”. Matt also currently plays in a burning power trio called Thruster! with guitarist Tim Young (of The Youngs and Zony Mash) and bassist Kaveh Rastegar (of Kneebody) they have released albums on the Kufala label.

edit: MA-NA-MA-NA!

Edited by Пикантни Шармер

c3085a45b10bfdfda5830c2a5238be2e.jpg

Genre: Ambient / Drone / Doom Metal
Info: mp3, 256 kbps
Label: The End Records

01. Only Shallow (My Bloody Valentine cover)
02. Pea (Codeine cover)
03. No Cure For The Lonely (Swans cover)
04. Dead Skin Mask (Slayer cover)
05. The Sun Always Shines On TV (A-ha cover)
06. Needle In The Hay (Elliott Smith cover)
07. Long Dark Twenties (Kids In The Hall cover)
08. Faith (The Cure cover)

http://rapidshare.com/files/210714200/When_I_See_The_Sun_Always_Shines_On_TV_by_Wiseman_mediaportal.ru.rar

1237394086_folder.jpg

Band:  Aidan Baker & Thisquietarmy*
Genre: Abient / Drone / Post Rock
Year: 2009
Album: A Picture Of A Picture
Format: mp3 VBR 320 kbps
Size: 70,7 Mb

Tracklist:
01.Imagistic Continuity (12:00)
02.Loss Of Perspective (13:18)
03.Negative Space (13:55)
04.Horizon Line (20:48)

Total playing time: 01:00:02

http://rapidshare.com/files/210756711/Aidan_Baker___Thisquietarmy_-_A_Picture_Of_A_Picture__2009__www.mediaportal.ru.rar

Vuneny - Whatever Singularity (2009)

1. Vuneny - Uncertainty of Signs (3:24)
2. Vuneny - Define Violence II (4:49)
3. Vuneny - Get Me a Horse (And I'll Bring You a Musicbox) (5:47)
4. Vuneny - re: How We Are Connected (8:06)
5. Vuneny - Loving Calm of Your Arms (4:19)
6. Vuneny - Fate of Outer Planets (6:44)
7. Vuneny - We Gave Vasko Away, and the Plant Is Male (5:58)
8. Vuneny - Hold That Thought (3:48)
9. Vuneny - Some Savage Animal, a Local Feud or an Avalanche (1:18)
10. Vuneny - Whatever Singularity (4:18)
11. Vuneny - Partizanska (7:20)

http://rs748.rapidshare.com/files/208464707/Vuneny_-_Whatever_Singularity__2009_.rar

Nadam se da ce biti dobar kao i prethodni. :mrgreen:

Brate. To.

Brian. Transeau.

:)

Ne, stvarno, ovo mi se jako dojmi jer me podseća na BT-ov smisao za naglašavanje akustičnih i glič momenata - meni je to pun pogodak.