Serie A

Јарослав

Juventus coach Antonio Conte, defenders Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini, forward Mirko Vucinic and director Giuseppe Marotta have all been banned for criticising referee Marco Guida following his decision not to award the Old Lady a penalty against Genoa.

The Bianconeri were incensed when Guida and his assistants failed to whistle for handball against Andreas Granqvist in the dying seconds of the 1-1 draw at Juventus Stadium.

Sporting judge Gianpaolo Tosel has since decided to ban Conte and Bonucci for two games and hand the pair €10,000 fines, stating that their punishment was for "intimidating the referee and an additional official, insulting them and then reiterating the comments in the dressing room after the game".

Injured defender Giorgio Chiellini ran from the stands to confront the officials and as a result will now be banned for one game, while Vucinic has been handed an identical sanction for protesting despite numerous warnings.

Marotta, meanwhile, has been suspended from duty until February 18, while the club will also have to pay €50,000, in addition to the individual fines dished out.

The Turin giants travel to Chievo next Sunday before hosting Fiorentina six days later in Serie A.

Guest Bata Životinja

387006_10151388185152630_978783053_n.jpg

Realno, to se očekivalo. Koliko je Milan igrača kupio od Sitija, trojicu da ja pamtim, Robinja, de Jonga i sad Balotelija. I spominje se Tevez. A zna se i zašto: jer na dresu Milana piše ''Fly Emirates'' a Sitija ''Etihad'', a obe kompanije su iz Emirata.

Zašto je Kaka otišao, zato što je tada na dresu Milana i Reala stajalo ''bwin''.

Pare se vrte, postali smo korpa za Sitijeve otpatke, a prodajemo najbolje kako neka korporacija odluči. Čak i na dresovima PSG piše ''Fly Emirates'', da se zna ko odlučuje koji igrač će gde da dođe. A i trener.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1