7. Težak Dan

8. Za Kraj

9. Uspavanka

:: Datum Izlaska / Street Date - Maj / May 2006 ::

. . .

http://www.svet.co.yu/?state=3&izdanje=2&b...419&clanak=7516

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

i sad se upravo pojaviše 2 (?!) nova boris albuma

Boris - The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked, Part 2 [2006/Conspiracy Records/mp3/320]

i Boris - The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked, Part 3 [2006/Conspiracy Records/mp3/320]

----

i jel neko ozbiljno preslušao taj sikth..? da znam vredi li uopšte pokušavati ponovo, ili da ga ubacim u katalog, izbrišem sa HDa i ostavim za vremena kad ništa pametnije ne bude čekalo da se presluša..

angele ti si insajder, daj nabavi tekstove icon_smile.gif

kazu po netu da su sikth u fazonu da se dodvore amerima i tako to. prva pesma je bas beskompromisna i nema govora o potvrdi glasina, druga je vec djene djene. (toliko sam preslusao zasad icon_smile.gif)

Kalmah - The Groan Of Wind (VIDEO - 23.7 MB)

. . .

KYLESA Prepare To Record New Album

Savannah, GA-based sludge rockers KYLESA are preparing to enter the studio to begin recording their new album, tentatively due this fall via Prosthetic Records. "It hasn't even been a year since we recorded 'To Walk a Middle Course', but since [drummers] Carl [McGinley] and Jeff [Porter] have joined the band, we've been writing constantly and are pretty stoked on what's come out of the jams," the band write in a press release. "We're recording this month, so the record should be out in October sometime, right after we get back from Europe. We're doing a split 7" with VICTIMS, which will be out this summer on Hyperrealist in the U.S. and Unsociable in Europe. We're also contributing a song for the EYEHATEGOD tribute CD which is coming out on Emetic Records. We're doing 'Left to Starve' off of their first record. Other bands that will be on the comp include BRUTAL TRUTH, LAIR OF THE MINOTAUR, UNEARTHLY TRANCE and a bunch more."

The forthcoming KYLESA studio album will be the follow-up to the band's Prosthetic debut, 2005's "To Walk A Middle Course".

Protest the Hero intervju nikad jaci na Lords of Metal sajtu! Par prejakih momenata:

1. The band members have way too much musical baggage for kids that - according to the press information - ought to be 19 years young. Fill in what's right (and explain your choice):

a ) It's a typo: the band members have an average age of 29.

b ) It's a lie from the record company: it's their way to gain respect and success among the journalists and the audience respectively.

c ) You guys are The Monkees (or Milli Vanilli) of the 21st Century. You only have your pretty boy faces, but you actually can't hold an instrument properly, let alone play on it like we hear on 'Kezia'.

What the fuck is Kezia?

5. So much thought, so much energy, so much ideas on the lyrical-aspect Of 'Kezia'. Kids these days don't take/have time to puzzle on this: The 'Operation Mindcrime'-days are over, no matter if Queensryche thinks different these days. So besides an occasional exception: it's all wasted energy guys, because nobody cares!

Obviously you haven't heard of 'Operation Mindcrime II: Return of Dr. X'. Queensryche are better than you or I will ever be, so shut the fuck up.

9. Although people can find like a zillion influences in Protest The Hero's music, deep in their hearts the band members' favourite music is mostly mainstream pop music: Dire Straits, Eagles, Beatles, Abba, Supertramp, etc.etc.

Abba are way too heavy for our tastes. I'm more of a Michael Bolton fan myself.

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_wink.gif

btw, obijen mi je auto danas na adi, i ukraden telefon (i novčanik), tako da možete da izbrišete moj broj (vi koji ga imate).

neki cigani valjda.. u sred dana.

sad moram i jebena dokumenta da vadim.. no.gif