tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Phoenix's Bizarre Letterman Appearance

12 February 2009 4:05 AM, PST

Actor-turned-rapper Joaquin Phoenix was left squirming on U.S. TV after talk show host David Letterman grilled him about his new furry beard and burgeoning hip-hop career.

The star hid behind dark sunglasses and chewed gum as he promoted his movie Two Lovers - the last project he filmed before announcing his retirement from Hollywood - on Letterman's Late Show on Wednesday.

Letterman asked the star about his new unkempt facial hair but Phoenix was uncooperative, mumbling one-word answers.

The former actor then discussed his new musical career but grew visibly annoyed when the audience began to laugh, grumbling: "Is this a joke? What (drug) do you have them on? What do you gas them up with?"

And when the house band leader Paul Shaffer laughed at the pair's awkward exchange, Phoenix turned to him and asked: "Are you f**king kidding? Are you serious with the maniacal laughter?"

Letterman tried to assure Phoenix, insisting: "We're having fun, just relax, seriously! I'll come to your house and chew gum!" - prompting the star to spit out the wad and stick it onto Letterman's desk.

The host concluded the interview by saying: "Joaquin, I'm sorry you couldn't be here tonight."

Mislim da znam razlog zasto je Joaquin "skrenuo", obratite paznju na sliku br. 1:

joaquin_phoenix320.jpg

Kao sto mozete videti Joaquin je u drustvu pokojnog Heath Ledger-a, obratite paznju na Ledger-ov stil oblacenja, i zapustenu "bradu"...

Ledger umire 22. februara (a da ironija bude veca uskoro ce godisnjica) Joaquin pocinje veoma cudno da se ponasa tokom 2008, a i pride jos cudnije kako ulazimo u 2009, sto se moze videti iz sledecih slika:

joaquin_phoenix_says_bye_good_to_ac.jpg

joaquin-phoenix-rapping-big.jpg

joaquin-phoenix-rapper-leaves-actin.jpg

gs_joaquin_phoenix_081103_g1.jpg

56095973joaquinphoenix112200874905p.jpg

Obratite paznju na natpis na sakama.

Dolazi do ultimativnog preobrazaja

hiphop_1289414c.jpg

Objava hip hop karijere i napustanje glume, niko ga ne shvata ozbiljno

wenn-joaquin__oPt.jpg

Moj zakljucak je da je duh preminulog Heath Ledger-a zaposeo telo Joaquin Phoenix, u prilog ide i natpis na rukama, koji ujedno znaci smrt Phoenix-ove duse, i Ledger-ovog uzdizanja, sa neostvarenim snom, da bude hip hop zvezda....

Edited by VoivodBG

Moj zakljucak je da je duh preminulog Heath Ledger-a zaposeo telo Joaquin Phoenix, u prilog ide i natpis na rukama, koji ujedno znaci smrt Phoenix-ove duse, i Ledger-ovog uzdizanja, sa neostvarenim snom, da bude hip hop zvezda....

Možda je upleten u njegovo ubistvo (!) i ne može da se izbori sa svojim unutrašnjim demonima koji ga teraju na cepanje ličnosti, od kojih dominantna postaje ona koja se oblači pola kao Ledger a pola kao Robinson iz kontejnera?