tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

l_ff7dfe4ea568492cfa25ddb4a7605af0.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/devilsofbelgrade

Devils of Belgrade are an instrumental thrash/doom metal band out of Indianapolis.

highfive.gif

Боро, имају они тему на треш подфоруму.

Чак се и јавио члан бенда, Амер имначе. Куцао је постове захваљивања уз помоћ преводиоца

на индијанском српском...и то веровао или не - ћирилицом. :D

Beogradski bend "E-Play" ce 27.04 u Super spejsu predstaviti svoj treći po redu studijski album "Drago mi je da smo se upoznali" koji izlazi za CINEMA CITY. Za produkciju ovog albuma zadužen je Nikola Vranjković iz sastava "Block Out". Kao gosti na albumu pojavljuju se bubnjar Aleksandar Petrović Alek (Eyesburn), Bane (Sunshine)i klavijaturista Dejan Hasečić. Autor omota je Viktor Juriga, a fotografije na omotu potpisao je Milan Radovanović. Dj Marko Nastić je uradio remix za pesmu “Too late” koja se takodje nalazi na ovom albumu.

"Gitarska živost sa brzim ritmovima pomešana sa elektro miljeom je opis ovog albuma. U pojedinim pesmama drugačije tretiramo bubnjeve i puštamo da elektronika preuzme primat, a zatim u pojedinim segmentima ne obuzdavamo živu ritam sekciju", navela je o novom izdanju Maja Cvetković, basistkinja i pevačica sastava "E-Play".

"E-Play" ce takodje predstavti i novi spot za singl "Sramota", koji potpisuju novi autori - Marko Sovilj (reditelj) i Miloš Savković (snimatelj). Spot je sniman u Beogradu, na različitim lokacijama (Luka Beograd, Kosančićev venac, u hodniku BIGZ-a itd.) i, na neki način, predstavlja svojevrstan nastavak scenarija za spot pesme "Zašto" (sa prvog albuma).

Da li neko zna gde se tacno nalazi Super spejs?

Dear friends,

After 3 1/2 long years, Cave In has decided to end its hiatus.

Please

join us for an EP release show at Great Scott's (1222 Commonwealth

Ave., Allston MA) on Sunday, July 19th @ 9PM.

Also playing will be our

friends Disappearer and Phantom Glue.

Copies of the "Planets Of Old"

limited 12" (recorded by Adam Taylor, Alex Hartman & Johnny Northrup @

Camp St. Studio) from Hydra Head Records will be available that night.

Joaquin Phoenix is "dedicated" to his rap career, according to Charlatans frontman Tim Burgess.

The singer - who has worked with the actor on previous musical projects - insists his friend's change in direction is serious, despite claims his hip-hop career is a stunt for a spoof documentary.

He said: "Have you seen that film where he plays Johnny Cash, Walk The Line? He's just like that. Actually, he is really dedicated to whatever cause, whether it's the music or acting. I've seen him do music then have to go off and do a film and he's more focused than anyone I've ever seen.

"With his new thing, I think historically when he was a kid he used to rap and stuff like that."

Joaquin's new career has been the subject of much speculation he is staging an elaborate hoax due to his increasingly strange behaviour - which includes throwing a tantrum after his documentary crew were late to a sound check, attacking a fan and giving a bizarre incoherent interview to David Letterman - and Tim says even he is unsure of the truth.

The rocker added: "I have no idea what's going on right now because everyone's sworn to secrecy, even friends of his I know. I mean I've not seen him for two years, but whatever's happening is happening and I think its going the way he wants it to go."

Link