tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

ok, to wolfovo zajebavanje nisam slusao, al' sumnjam da se to moze nazvati 'bendom' u punom znacenju....a shto provale po neku jaku foru, nije dovoljno ukoliko nemaju potkovanost da to i idejno i tehnicki odrade kako treba....

poent: i pored dobre ideje ukoliko ne sviraju kako treba bice parodija sami na sebe.... icon_smile.gif

Edited by Blacksunray Verb Delikvent

lista najplacenijih muzicara na svetu (www.forbes.com) :

madona $50 mil

prince $49.7 mil

the eagles $45 mil

elton john $44 mil

metallica $37.4 mil

p. diddy $36 mil

shania twain $34 mil

rod stewart $31 mil

bette midler $31 mil

van halen $29.6 mil

...moram priznati da sam iznenadjen...

Da li je neko do sad naisao na Breach, "sludgecore" iz Svecke?

Lulea, North Sweden. 1993. A punk band splits into two bands; one the pop-tinged, post-hardcore FIRESIDE, the other a renegade heavy outfit by the name of BREACH.

Lulea was the perfect place for BREACH to begin developing their unique, multi-faceted sound. The members focused all their energy and time into writing and rehearsing. In a short time the band laid a strong foundation for their future growth in a sound that merged influences from US hardcore and other heavy artists from HELMET to ENTOMBED.

1995. During the spring the band recorded their debut full-length Friction at Stockholm's Sunlight Studios with producer/engineer Fred Estby. The combination of their existing low-end sound and Sunlight's immense production turned Friction into one of Sweden's heaviest exports. Upon its August release, Friction was met with acclaim usually afforded to more established artists, and the band lived up to the billing by turning in a classic performance at Sweden's Hultsfred Festival.

1996. BREACH entered Tontenik Studios in Umea with FIRESIDE's Pelle Gunnerfeldt to record a new mini-CD. That mini-CD, titled Old Songs vs. New Beats, marked the band's first major step towards shedding their influences and moving into a class by themselves.

Immediately after recording, BREACH toured Europe for the first time in support of REFUSED. The tour was a monumental success and the band capped it of by performing at most of Scandinavia's major festivals. The momentum generated by both tours allowed the band the opportunity to tour Europe for the first time as headliners in November.

1997. Almost immediately following their first headlining tour, the band went back into the studio with Gunnerfelt to record its next full-length, It's Me God. Released in April, It's Me God was yet another snapshot of the band's growth, and it set off their most intense cycle of touring to date.

BREACH trekked across Europe and Scandinavia through April and May, played several summer festivals and completed a massive European jaunt with NEUROSIS and ENTOMBED in October. Shortly thereafter, It's Me God was issued in North America.

1998. In the first half of the year BREACH went through their most trying phase as several members left the band. They forged on with one guitarist and a rotating cast of fill-in drummers. Despite this, they managed to pull the line-up together to play at June's Flying High Festival in Germany with Ignite and Suicidal Tendencies.

Upon their return home, Niklas and Per joined (as the full-time second guitarist and drummer respectively) and the band hunkered down for intense writing and rehearsals for their third album.

1999: Recorded by BREACH and mixed at Tontenik in the winter, Venom is clearly their finest moment to date and a culmination of their work. Their renegade pastiche of fiery hardcore resolve, metallic precision and intrepid indie ingenuity had never been so seamless and pure and, as a result, Venom was met with an incredible response when issued in March by Burning Heart.

BREACH celebrated the release of Venom with a sold out show at Kafe 44 in Stockholm at which they debuted their unique, two-drummer live show. A summer of festival touring commenced and led into their third European headlining tour in fall '99

2000: North America will witness the release of Venom in February, and more extensive touring will follow.

Mozda valja. Zanimljiva ta dva bubnjara.

Neki intervju.

lista najplacenijih muzicara na svetu (www.forbes.com) :

madona $50 mil

prince $49.7 mil

the eagles $45 mil

elton john $44 mil

metallica $37.4 mil

p. diddy $36 mil

shania twain $34 mil

rod stewart $31 mil

bette midler $31 mil

van halen $29.6 mil

...moram priznati da sam iznenadjen...

Cudi me da nema Ulvera no.gif

najbolje recenzije su ubedljivo komentari od klinaca na blabbermouth-u.

evo za novi Darkest Hour

"devin townsend roolz but i still hate canada" (Devin produced this disc btw)

devy producira, btw

"Good, cuz Canada hates you."

"You're a fucking moron. I hate you. Go suck a cock."

"Throw a big fucking finger at the media machine that builds this ignorance!"

"you fucking idiot: canada is America's #1 trade partner and the car you probably just learned how to drive was most likely assembled there as well. just because the country does not jump into wars or flex its military muscle doesn't mean it's nothing. your posting rights are revoked until further notice" (sweet, but I don't think this guy can actually do this)

"Ignorance is fuckin bliss and ingnorance=america. that is something that makes this country great but weak all in the same. I love this country!"

"the only thing i know about canada is they won't let DRI through the border as they have minor criminal records" (damn, now that's just wrong!)

"It is a one metalhead you fagot, you listen to this abdn, you're not a metalhead. Get off of blabbemrouth as a matter a fact, poseur. Darkest Hour blows, I can't believe people have the nerve to rate it that high. You fuckin fucktarded twatwaffles suck a dick, all of you.

brate...TWATWAFFLE!

"you took the time to make a username that you can bash people with. You aren't tough. Toughness is in the heart and mind not the words you are spilling like a lactating nipple."

i ovaj.

Posted by: FuckMetalCoreandthepansiesthatlistentoit

"this isn't metalcore you stupid fuck.

go back to fucking dead animals in your basement

while your mom and step dad smash pots and pans and your crazy uncle screams like a girl for 30 minutes. that shit is underground."

user posted image

sedeli su na 3 fita od mene. mislio sam da pridjem i popricam ponesto o novim i dolazecim albumima ali su dva bodigarda stajali pored stola i samo cekali da pogresno protumace neciji pokret (koji bi verovatno znacio naklonost i postovanje ali avaj...) i prebiju je/ga.

malo zatim je crna, kratke kose ustala i stala 2mm od mene i cekala na ostale, verovatno duze od minut tako stajala, neko vreme smo se i gledali ali ja nisam mogao da "napravim pokret" jer sam se ten pre toga opekao o upaljac ciju je vatru vetar usmerio pravo na moj palac.

nema stomace kao na ovoj slici, sredila se. sise ocigledno prirodne. osisala se kao nekoc kad je imala kul frizuru.

eto, najlepsi dan mog zivota!

pre toga sam igrao improvizovani rulet kod pijanog ciganina u prolazu u pijaci.

gomila klinaca se skupilo oko njega pa u prvi mah nisam video sta se desava. sledece je bilo da sam stavio 10 dinara na nepar, dobio dvadeset dinara i kupio secernu vunu s ukusom kivija.

posle sam video i jednu debelu ribu socnog dekoltea i zamalo da ispunim pantalone.

motorijada se zavrsila sinoc, nesrecom a majice (koje su ove godine najbolje na svetu!!!) jos nisam nabavio. srecom, poznajem lika koji ih je pravio pa cu verovatno uzeti nekoliko.