tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

SID is back.

Definitinvo. Mada, mislim da su zaista koristili commodore, pa malko procesovali, ili su jednostavno uzeli sidstation...

-----

Ministry je sa rio grande blood uradio ono sto slayer nije za poslednjih 10 godina.

Samo jos Rotirajuće Kurčeve da skinem, kazivaju da im novi valja i to vaistinu valja...

skinuću ajde..

jebote, ova poplava će me izludeti. uopšte ne mogu da odem do grada..

onaj put preko košutnjaka sa jednom trakom je zakrčen i treba mi 3 sata, a pored sajma je sada već preko pola metra vode, a mislim da su ga i zatvorili

edit:

gadget imam mesec dana, i rekao sam i ovde.. odličan album!

Edited by KRANG

US Bombs - We Are The Problem

People Like You 2006

US Bombs - We Are The ProblemJust some paces from Uncle Sam and the Soviet Bear, the punk stereotype lays, a grimey drunkard, in a puddle of sweat left by The Ramones, The Clash, any bands that's grace the leather jackets of loiterers outside Camden's Electric Ballroom. Though still breathing, the body's been in the same position for decades, a passer-by may assume in the process of rigor mortis. The US Bombs may have been paddling in punk waters before I even knew of its existence, but since then, no clues to who's the victor in the progression stakes. Due to punk's musical simplicity, it can rapidly become a victim to circumlacution. Contemporary bands, churning out '77 punk are similar to dogs who run in circles, their leads twisting tighter and tighter round themselves, until there's as much room for progression as there's lung space to breath.

Obviously I was not impressed with the US Bombs, despite their possible elder statesmen status. They've dropped from the sector where 'punx =drunx', singing about politics, being social outcasts, being pissed ('Hammered Again') and not forgetting, gooey, sticky, love:

"Look here baby...

I didn't cheat on you..

I was just doing some drugs with the boys..."

I wouldn't be so dismissive if their comments on any of the issues were remotely profound.

The bands's list of influences is just as generic as their music, and outlining what aspects of which bands are in which of their songs could result in reams. The title of Duane Peters as The Master of Disaster is a rudimentary facade, his vocals barely live up to his namesake. The gravel-in-the-washing-machine vocals are routine, about as distinctive in punk circles as a rat's tail in a shoebox of worms. The punk 'ballad' 'Tonight' is a limp sing-a-long, dastardly out of tune, it'd probably only evoke emotion in those who've drunk their body weight in cheap cider. Their songs just aren't as infectious as Rancid's nor vocally eccentric as One Man Army's.

I'm sure that with every street punk chorus, I'm hearing the efforts of a dedicated band, but if I required a dose of old school, I wouldn't be reaching for any albums released after the mid-80s. Re-hash and re-hash again but that's still a treadmill under your feet.

---------------------

pisala klinka od 17 godina... to je recenzija, bre! icon_rockdevil.gif

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

koliko god to bilo dobro, imaš milion takvih recenzija po netu.

najbojle recenzije su one za kayo dot sa metal-archives

prosto moram da kopiram:

<!--QuoteBegin-Art progressive indie noise avant-garde - 21%

Written by LeTisonBrulant on January 11th+ 2006--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Art progressive indie noise avant-garde - 21%

Written by LeTisonBrulant on January 11th @ 2006)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

How to begin with this review? After reading this, i'm sure a lot of you are probably gonna think i'm the 'METAL ONLY' type of guy with no 'diverse' and 'open-minded' tastes in music as some would say, but don't get me wrong, I am a big lover of post/indie rock, noise rock, avant-garde and all other weirdies in between. 'Dowsing Anemone with Copper Tongue' is the second full-length from 'Avant' metal band Kayo Dot, and having 3 full-lengths under the name MOTW. Just before listening to this album, my bullshit radar immediately flashed. Huge line-up and very fucking arrogant titles (Amaranth the Peddler. seriously, what the fuck? I don't care how many drugs, or how 'arty' you think you are, that's a fucking GAY title). Well, after all that bullshit, I decided to spin the album and try to leave these (un)comforting prejudices aside. 'Gemini Becoming the Tripod' kicks things off, and for some reason it's EXACTLY how I thought it would sound - long, boring, uninspired, trying to create an interesting atmosphere but failing at it on almost every level. There's a riff near the end, but that's not enough to cover the 8 minutes of your life that you'll never get back. The loud and obnoxious instrumentation creates a post-rock atmosphere, plus arrogance, more random bullshit and whatnot. Instead of creating repetitive trance-inducing atmosphere (like certain black metal bands), or calming, soothing drones (like some drone bands), the stuff here is 80% filler, 15% avant-riff bullshit and 5% of good stuff.

Seriously, what the fuck? The second song, 'Immortelle And Paper Caravelle' (I know, it's hard not to laugh at the titles). I waited forever for it to start. Thing is it doesn't start. You can skip to almost anywhere in this song and what you'll hear is near-silence. It's nearly 10 minutes long too. Yes, I know, as 'open-minded' asshats would say, this is 'grower' music, but trust me, I can tell the difference between bullshit 'avant' music and actually grower music, stuff that has a certain level of complexity. 'Aura On An Asylum Wall' is the strongest song here (or should I say, the song that doesn't suck as much as the rest), despite having some random-as-all-fuck lyrics and a considerable amount of filler. 'On Limpid Form', the longest track (and supposedly the 'highlight), drags on for 18 fucking minutes. Eighteen. There's a few good moments (I'd say maybe a minute and a half of that), but it's usually just trying to be noise. Yeah, I said it. They try to be that noisy post-rock band that tries to be 'noise'. This isn't actual noise. Noise is stuff like Merzbow, Borbetomagus, Government Alpha etc. Not randomly plucking your instrument with that asian art chick that listens to indie rock and wears purple highliner and dies her hair pink (which, if you haven't realized it yet, is what Kayo Dot is all about).

So, verdict? No matter how 'avant', 'indie', 'arty', 'original' or 'open-minded' you try to be, there's no enjoying of this album. I'd like to thank Opeth and misunderstanding of the 'avant-garde' term for breeding this monster that creates scenester kids. You know, that kid who walks around campus with a Pelican or Opeth shirt, arrogant look, and who's probably gonna end up writing a book about music and spirituality and...ok, i'll stop that for now. This is arrogant, over-the-top, 'noisy, and last but definitely not least boring music. Don't get it. Download it if you want, but whipe the dust off you delete button before you do.

haha user posted image

Edited by KRANG

clubbing.oklen to.laugh.gif ccc sad krangy nece vise da se druzi sa knjama,icon_wink.gif ocem,ali prvo joe d'allesandrovo izeksploatisano meso (salo icon_smile.gif) u kinoteci .

IQ 300 no-pre-village-people decko od utorka (onaj sto treniramo na njemu kvirilicu za pocetnike) i kratki rezanci otpadaju,my patience weeken(e)d,imas jedan trash u p.m <poslednje jack rose-ove iskusenje i sakupljanje koze,i sakupljanje koze>,do veceras cu saznati i ko je vasilisa sifilisa.

NARODNJACI !!! laugh.gif

Edited by jack rose

clubbing.oklen to.laugh.gif ccc sad krangy nece vise da se druzi sa knjama,icon_wink.gif ocem,ali prvo joe d'allesandrovo izeksploatisano meso (salo icon_smile.gif) u kinoteci .

IQ 300 no-pre-village-people decko od utorka (onaj sto treniramo na njemu kvirilicu za pocetnike) i kratki rezanci otpadaju,my patience weeken(e)d,imas jedan trash u p.m <poslednje jack rose-ove iskusenje i sakupljanje koze,i sakupljanje koze>,do veceras cu saznati i ko je vasilisa sifilisa.

blagosiljam svakoga ko tebe razume

icon_redface.gif

Kranzhe, plz.

Under Byen

Samme Stof Som Stof

Morningside

A-

the relative obscurity of Danish group Under Byen isn’t hard to understand. The group’s first two albums have only hinted at promises unmet. Despite the guiding hand of Stina Nordenstam producer Manne Von Ahn Öberg on Kyst, their debut suffered from a cleanliness, bordering on austerity. While Öberg’s production was impeccable, it didn’t suit the band exactly: there was too much empty space, the band too removed from the action. It wasn’t all bad, though, the group rightfully won the Danish equivalent of the Grammy for Best New Artist. Their second album, 2002’s Det er mig der holder træerne sammen cleared up the problem of production: electronic flourishes were once again employed, but this time paired up with up-front pianos and heavy live drums. But this time it was songwriting that pushed the group back from the words “assured album” into “growing pains.”

Samme Stof Som Stof takes those two complaints and annihilates them in its opening minute. “Pilot” opens with the sort of twinned guitar repetition that makes you wonder if it’ll ever stop. It’s not until forty seconds in that Henriette Sennenvaldt’s never-ending Bjork imitation makes its grand entrance and it’s not until nearly the two-minute mark that those guitars slip out of the chord that they’ve successfully battered into submission. Both moments are shocking, propelling the listener out of the discomfiting groove that has been established. It also serves notice that Samme is going to be an album unlike their previous work: muscular, weighty, and more evocative.

The eight-strong group doesn’t merely use guitars to flex: violin, cello, bass, marimba, and a variety of other instruments are all thrown into the mix, it even sounds like theremin and trombone make it onto the album’s eponymous track (the CD’s first single). That song, which chugs rather than rocks, pits Sennenvaldt’s voice against the aforementioned instruments and a flowing piano line that disappears during the song’s first breakdown, and returns for the waltzing coda. The song, easily the single here but hardly one “in the real world,” illustrates the group’s effortless songwriting, melting from verse to chorus in such a way that the divisions are hidden and the song’s direction preordained.

Amadeus homage “Siamesisk” is the closest the band gets back to the sort of electronic touches that turned up on Det er mig, sounding all the world like Portishead with a live string quartet at their side, while “Palads” smolders in the same way that a sober Tom Waits backing band might. But there are problems: “Film og omvendt” kills the album, a stultifying eleven-minute track that’s actually two tracks in one (apparently the first printing erroneously paired them). It makes more sense on the vinyl version of the album, wherein the track ends side two, preparing the listener for the wonder of “Siamesisk.” And the instrumental “Liste over sande venner og forbilleder” is needless industrialized tension-building with no release. Think a badly produced Dirty Three cover of “Packt Like Sardines in a Crushed Tin Box” and you’re close.

But these sidelights are forgivable. If anything they’re welcome, they remind us that this is the same band that put out Kyst and Det er mig, good but not great albums. Samme Stof Som Stof, on the other hand, is a great album: a culmination of their work so far and the best Danish album released thus far in 2006. For those of us unlucky enough to live in the United States, word is Samme will be released by an unnamed US label in the autumn. Consider this your warning shot.

NARODNJACI !!! laugh.gif

ovo sam sad slučajno pokupio, pa da doprinesem:

"Sinoc kad sam bila kod dragog na zurci,

culi su se neki mnogo cudni zvuci.

A ja volim harmonike zvuke,

mesto strane galame i buke"

"За тебе била сам ја у граду дроља последња,

и све сам пристала ја, само да би с`тобом остала,

Ти пропадаш, ти пропадаш јер се опијаш

ти пропадаш, ти пропадаш јер се дрогираш

Пристала заувјек сам ја, крај тебе бити робиња,

и она кап из ока, што тече кад си дрогиран