Behemoth

MissionVao

A stvarno, ni ranije nije imao nešto više kose, to kolosalno čelo mu je zaštitni znak.

I tek sad shvatam zašto mi je bio toliki trip da ga vidim sa onom kapicom, nisam ga prepoznavala. Neverovatno koliko čoveka promeni jedna tako nebitna stvar. :haha:

Osobe uglavnom prepoznajemo po gornjem delu lica, tj. glave, zato je to tako. ;)

Kolko čelo ima, jbt. ko neki vanzemaljac.

Sećam se kada sam to prvi put baš primetio. U spotu za "Conquer All", pogotovo zbog efekata koji su krivili sliku. Pomislio sam kako sam konačno video muzičara koji ima veće čelo od Džonatana Dejvisa. :haha:

Mene više brinu farmerke :mhihi:

Mene brine koliko su mu tanke noge, dosta je smršao.

Jeste niži. Ali nije on masivan, samo je dobrano zategnut, verovatno ti je samo delovao veće, ne sećam se da li je tada nosio oklop. Ako je neko masivan u bendu, to je Orion, iz godine u godinu je sve krupniji, jebem mu mater, kao planinčuga.

Znam ovaj klip, jeeeebem ti, kako sićušno izgleda pored ove voline. :haha:

Pokušaj da se skoncentrišeš samo na njega, vidi se da vežba, mica mala. :wub:

A jeste bre mnogo sitan, sećam ga se donekle većeg.

Doda-Nergal-DWTS-afterparty-doda-9245617-299-450.jpg

Edited by Azaralena

Vocalist/guitarist Adam "Nergal" Darski of Polish extreme metallers BEHEMOTH attended a hearing earlier today (Wednesday, June 29) at the District Court in Gdynia, Poland in connection with a September 2007 incident when he reportedly called the Catholic Church "the most murderous cult on the planet" during the band's performance in Gdynia and tore up a copy of the Bible, calling it "a book of lies" (see video below).

While giving evidence on Wednesday as a witness, Darski confirmed that the Bible incident took place, but stressed that the concert at which it occurred was a closed event attended by several hundred people, none of whom felt offended by the tearing of the Bible and the accompanying words. "The only people who were offended were not at the concert, and they do not understand the context" in which the act was committed, he said. He added that every admission ticket to the show included a printed warning that no recording devices were allowed inside the concert venue and that any video footage of the incident was therefore made and distributed illegally. Darski also said that had no intention of offending anyone, explaining that the tearing of the Bible was "an artistic metaphor." He said, "I am a free man, living — I hope — in a free country. Although I do not publicly recognize the principals outlined in the Bible or the Ten Commandments, that does not mean that I am not a decent and useful human being."

In a statement released by BEHEMOTH's North American record company, Metal Blade Records, Nergal said, "I spent five hours in the court in Gdynia today. The case is back on track and there's still a few witnesses to be interviewed. It's way too early to give any further comment. I just hope the final verdict is gonna be positive for me. I have a feeling that I'm in this situation for right reasons and I'm not giving up. Cross fingers! The battle ain't over yet…"

According to the Polish tabloid Fakt, guitarist/vocalist Adam "Nergal" Darski of Polish extreme metal veterans BEHEMOTH has signed on to be a judge on Poland’s version of the hit American singing competition "The Voice", appropriately named "The Voice Of Poland".

Although Nergal's participation in the show has not yet been confirmed, it is being reported in the Polish media that the producers of "The Voice Of Poland" are hoping that Nergal's presence on the program will attract a new audience as well as improve its chances of competing against rival television talent-show franchise "X Factor".

• 3 weeks later...

Polish blackened death metallers BEHEMOTH recently filmed a video for the song "Lucifer" off the band's current album, "Evangelion". The clip was once again directed by Grupa 13, which features Polish singer, guitarist, and poet Maciej Malenczuk, who also contributed guest vocals to the track.

Commented BEHEMOTH guitarist/vocalist Adam "Nergal" Darski: "I'm speechless. We have overcome ourselves again… Give me few more days to digest everything that just happened and I give you more info."

A short clip from the "Lucifer" video shoot can be seen below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e4Qm-tJzI0