Satyricon

Teodosije

Za cofovce:

Mozes ti ovakvih slika da natovaris ceo server,to nece promeniti cinjenicu da je satyricon predgrupa cof-u.

ajde uber fanovi malo vise razumevanja,ko da je bitno ko je kome predgrupa,ja bi isao i uzivao bi u koncertu oba benda a ne da sernjam sto ovaj ili onaj nije prvi ili drugi

zajebite te klinacke fore

Једна ласта не чини јато, не значи да ће, на основу једне песме албум бити "албум године" као што се ни на основу рецимо "To The Mountains" не би могло закључити да је цео "Now, Diabolical" тако добар и енергичан јер то и није.

I meni se to desava, ne retko, koja je fora? ni sa kim ne delim komp..

Гимел Нет, јеби га. Ђурић има лошу опрему, па зато ради тако јадно. Из истог разлога нам је и p2p oграниче. У Житиште је стигао Беотел, па ћу да рпеђем код њих.

'Леба вам, хајде нек ми неко пошаље на [email protected] песму.

Norwegian black metallers SATYRICON have just completed the video shoot for their new single, "Black Crow On A Tombstone". The song, which was released digitally on October 20, is available for streaming at this location. The single is the first track to be released from the band's upcoming album "The Age Of Nero", which hits stores in Europe on November 3 via Roadrunner Records.

In other news, SATYRICON will play three shows in India in early November:

Nov. 01 - IND Mumbai - Great Indian Rock

Nov. 03 - IND Pune - Great Indian Rock

Nov. 07 - IND - Bangalore - Great Indian Rock

Largely written in a remote cabin deep in the Norwegian woods by frontman Satyr in collaboration with his old friend Snorre Ruch (of THORNS; himself a legendary figure in the history of Norwegian extreme metal), "The Age Of Nero" features eight of the heaviest songs in SATYRICON's history.

The album will be available as a digital download, standard CD and as a special-edition two-CD set. Track listing will be as follows:

CD 1: (reflects the standard edition)

01. Commando

02. The Wolfpack

03. Black Crow on a Tombstone

04. Die By My Hand

05. My Skin is Cold

06. The Sign of the Trident

07. Last Man Standing

08. Den Siste</B itxtvisited="1">

CD 2: (Bonus CD for Special Edition)

01. My Skin is Cold (EP Version)

02. Live Through Me (Re-mastered, original version only released as bonus song on the LP edition of "Volcano")

03. Existential Fear-Questions (Re-mastered, original version only released as bonus song on the LP edition of "Volcano")

04. Repined Bastard Nation (Live and turbocharged from the Gjallarhorn show at Sentrum Scene, Oslo, November 2006)

05. Mother North (Live from the Gjallarhorn show at Sentrum Scene, Oslo, November 2006)

06. The Pentagram Burns (Radio Edit)

07. Last Man Standing (Guitar wall mix)

08. De Siste (Analog mix)

Plus this disc is also digitally enhanced with the videos for:

01. K.I.N.G.

02. The Pentagram Burns

When asked about the involvement of producer Joe Barresi (TOOL, QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE) in SATYRICON's new CD, Satyr recently told Norway's VG newspaper, "Joe has been a technician on practically the whole project. There might have been some misunderstandings in the Norwegian media about his role — it is me who is the producer; Joe's role is to know which buttons to push to create the sound that I want."

Speaking about the first time he played the new album for Roadrunner, Satyr said, "I had nothing to say to them. I just played the album loud, and thought that if they they don't like it, it's their problem. I am so sure about what we have done this time that I don't think about changing a single thing. The door is closed, and we are so much on the right path, that we are not turning eother left or right on this. But they thought it was really good."

A European headlining tour will kick off on November 12 in Stavanger, Norway and ending in Hamburg, Germany on December 20. Opening all shows will be up-and-coming UK thrashers EVILE.

SATYRICON will support CRADLE OF FILTH on a North American tour in January/February.

As previously reported, SATYRICON has recruited two new members for its live shows. The rhythm guitar is now handled by French axeman Gildas Le Pape, who has been playing black and thrash metal, as well as jazz, for quite a few years. The band's new touring bassist is Victor Brandt (Sweden) from the death metal band DOMINION and TOTALT JÄVLA MÖRKER. Victor Brandt can also be heard on the new SATYRICON EP "My Skin Is Cold".